Vernlen Table Tennis & Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAnnouncement
Current Time

Announcement
Latest topics
» : “MAYOR JENNY A. BARZAGA 2nd Table Tennis Cup 2011"
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeby cleamaes Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

» 4Videosoft DVD to ipad suite helps you to rip DVD rapidly
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeby skygirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

» Real estate market paralyzed as giants fall into insolvency
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

» Vietnam office rents to fall 7% in 2012, Jones Lang Lasalle says
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

» Vietnam Struggles to Attract Foreign Property Investment
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeby mrthought Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Poll
What brand of blade do you use ?
Butterfly
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap41%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 18 ]
Stiga
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap18%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
DHS
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap5%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Donic
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap14%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Yasaka
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap7%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
729 Friendship
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap7%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
JOOLA
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap2%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Killerspin
Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_lcap2%Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Andro
 2% [ 1 ]
Xiom
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 44
Affiliates
free forum

Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vo!D
Vo!D

Male
Number of posts : 42
Member of : VTTC
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup   Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:21 am

Battle of the Champions, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup

Champion ----- Joseph Cruz
1st Runner up ---- Ting Ledesma
Back to top Go down
https://vernlen.forumotion.com
congaman

Male
Number of posts : 2
Member of : Amoranto
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup   Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:48 am

do you have a download link for this video?
Back to top Go down
Vo!D
Vo!D

Male
Number of posts : 42
Member of : VTTC
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup   Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:04 am

congaman wrote:
do you have a download link for this video?

yup Very Happy

just click the vimeo word under the video, then register for an account login then go to the bottom right of the web page there you will see a link download just rightclick and download. Hope this helps Razz
Back to top Go down
https://vernlen.forumotion.com
crazzycat

Female
Number of posts : 5
Member of : noone
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup   Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:40 pm

this was a great battle
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourattorneysearch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup   Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Champions Finals, Mayor Jenny Barzaga Cup
Page 1 of 1